Monday, June 25, 2012

thank you

We wanted to say Thank you so very much for all of the kind words for Lucky.
It has been incredibly difficult and we miss her beyond what any word can express.
She was my buddy afterall.  My lil cuddle-bug.  Mama's girl.  And sometimes I think she thought she was my mommy as well :) This is one of my favorite pictures of Lucky.  It has been helping me to look at her photos.  In them I see the good times, the innocence, the love, the lil girl who loves me with all of her heart. The kitty I was so bonded with and in the pictures her personality shines through and helps me to replace the heart-wrenching image of those last few seconds of her life. This one captures her exactly as I will remember her; pure love.  Forever & ever in our hearts.

It is still too difficult to do right now; however once able I will be doing a special post for and about my Lucky.

thank you
-Us4 Cats

12 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

A lovely tribute. My Annie looked after me, in ways no other cat has or will, so even after all this time I still miss her desperately.

Sending universal Love and Light to you, as you work through your grief.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Take your time. The horror you went through will eventually pass! THis is a beautiful tribute to your sweet baby!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a beautiful photo of Lucky. It is heartbreaking to lose a very beloved kitty, but even more so when it happens without warning. You are in our thoughts.

Quill and Greyson said...

I can only imagine the shock. Just be kind to yourself. Big hugs to you!

Cat said...

What a beautiful girl, it's just so tragic :-(

Cory said...

Our hearts are breaking for your loss.

purrrrs

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Purrs to you - my human knows how hard it must be to lose Lucky. My human still misses the cat before me.

Everycat said...

Beautiful girl Lucky, this is a lovely image of her. Take your time, that was a traumatic event you went through and please be kind to yourself too.

Luff & rumbly purrs

Oliver, Gerry, Mungo & The Apes xx

Lily said...

So sorry to hear about Lucky! Sending you purrs and hugs!

meowmeowmans said...

Such a lovely tribute to Lucky. We continue to send many purrs and prayers of comfort to you.

Unknown said...



Sheerled.co.uk providing energy saving LED lights,
LED Bulbs, GU10 LED, MR16 LED Bulbs, LED Spotlights, Flood lights,
Ceiling and wall lights at amazing price
www.sheerled.co.uk

World of Animals, Inc said...

Such a lovely tribute to amazing Lucky. We know he's is at the bridge with all his fur friends having a great time. Thanks for sharing. We hope you are doing well and sending great vibes to you.
World of Animals