Saturday, December 12, 2009

a round about



we are trying this to see what happens and so far i think we have earned three tenths of a penny. so i guess we will be receiving a third of a penny via mail soon.
any advice on ads for content? the ads being displayed are kinda boring. i added for content (cats, animals) but am still just getting public service ads. so, in a round about way we ask this question? those of you who have google ads on your site, do you ever really get clicks? how do you make them more interesting ads?

6 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Sometimes it will take awhile for google to do that--and sometimes I only see public service ads when I am logged into my site (they won't let you click on your own).

It takes a long time to earn enough for a payout from google! Good luck!!!

Poppy Q said...

I don't like ads on sites, sorry but I think they make a blog look messy.

Good luck though if that is the way you choose to go, and I hope you get the ones you want.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We have no experience with ads.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

We don't know about ads either, but we like the photo!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Mum doesn't have any adds on so I cant help. I do hope you can earn some money though.. HUgs GJ x

Noll's Nip said...

I tried the ad thing but was locked out because I clicked on some of the ads I thought were interesting; that's a no-no. I can tell you that the content of your posts will drive your ads. So if you happen to mention specific things like cat toys, pet food, etc., you'll see ads that correspond.