Monday, March 02, 2009

much better monday

'Look maw , my nose is all better' is what I heard whispered into my ear this morning. As I turned to see, there perched my cali-cat smiling at the computer screen.
This is what she saw...




Thank you Maggy & Zoey for your thoughtfulness.
We love your work. Yay! , for the power of kindness (and photo imaging : ) .
Here is before picture.

question: since my blog went 'under construction' months ago and sat stagnant it seems some of you who had me in their reader (who were informed when I updated) no longer are being updated. Can some kind soul please help us figure out how to fix this OR please check and see if you are being updated. Let us know.

9 comments:

Pet and The Bengal Brats said...

What a beautiful Picture!
Thanks for visiting and we hope to get to know you all!

The Island Cats said...

What a sweet picture of you! With no boo boo!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Thanks for visiting our blog. We are glad you will start blogging again. Mom says it's very therapeutic.

Tom Cat said...

Glad your nose is better, in the digital world anyway ^ ^

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We are still not getting updates in our reader. We have tried unsubscribing and re-adding you again but it hasn't worked. We have tried following you with Blogger and adding you separately to Google reader, but no joy.

Anonymous said...

That picture is wonderful! We're glad that you're doing better:)

Cliff and Olivia said...

You weren't in our reader before, so we can't help with the technical mumbo-jumbo, but it's very nice to meet you!

Mr. Echo said...

Beautipuss! Nice to see you round. And I'm home now from the vet. Feeling a littel jittery and keeping myself bizzy looking out the windows. Oh, got sum stinky goodniss too.

Mr. Echo said...

Beautipuss! Nice to see you round. And I'm home now from the vet. Feeling a littel jittery and keeping myself bizzy looking out the windows. Oh, got sum stinky goodniss too.