Saturday, May 03, 2008

'this too shall pass'

Flipping thru the pages of a magazine I came across an article that caught my attention.

It read something like this, " you know you have reached a higher level of maturity when you can grasp the concept ' this too shall pass ' which your mother tried to teach you since you can remember " , also inferring pick what is important and what is not for 'in the scheme of things' is this really going to matter down the road...

I knew this concept all too well as my own mom preached this motto. Seeing it on the pages of a magazine brought a knowing smile to my face.

I always knew my mom was a wise woman and her motto would one day be heard by many.

...your insight lives on.

1 comment:

RainbowMomma said...

I've just caught up on your blog and I'm in tears after that Grandmother story. (Yes, AF is here, too, so that doesn't help.) I loved the little quiz. I thought the answers were obvious, but not everyone answered like me. Such is life. I am going to add you to my blogroll.